Resource Management = BIG $ Savings
• Whether a department or company of small, medium or large scale, internal employees & contractors add up to a big part of your budget.
• Organizing & Optimizing the use of your staff drives giant savings in operational costs, speeds time to market & improves quality of service.
• The following is a high level overview on Resource Management.
• A large % of budgets are spent on staff.
• Constant pressure to reduce costs & grow margins weighs heavily on executive team.
• How do we know 100% of our staff are working on our business priorities at optimum capacity?
• Does our next fiscal year budget have the right S&R and Contractor budget mix?
• Are our staff located in the best geographic location and organized around centers of excellence?
• Are we paying non-standard rates for our Contractors?
• When will the team get our products & services to market?
• Drive Operational Savings
• Expedient, proactive & balanced project staffing fulfillment
• Eliminate wasted employee & high-cost contractor time
• Optimize use of contract resources aligning with financial plan
• Ensure projects are managed within budget
• Headcount alignment and prioritized hiring plans
• Efficient contractor on-boarding timing and ramp-up
• Provide predictability, improves visibility and measurability of business
• Build efficient fiscal year plans based on true prioritized demand
• Speed Time to Market
• Deliver prioritized products & services to market faster
• Improves distribution of effort, using underutilized capacity
• Improve Quality of Service (QOS)
• Improve visibility and measurability of business
• Professional development of staff lowers attrition & increases corporate memory
• Staff utilization makes management accountable
Here’s a peek at our Executive Approach to establishing and refining your Resource Management business operations:
• The Breakdown – Which Resource Management services to establish
• How to get There
• Defined Engagement Roles & Responsibility in order to Launch Resource Management (RM)
• Capability Maturity Model (CMM) : Assessment Tool
• Justifying Fiscal Year Budget for Improving RM Maturity
• Projects to Execute to enable Resource Management
• Business Operations Analytics & KPI’s
Get Optimized with Resource Management today with your tailored Executive Approach.
Contact us today at 512-966-9167 or online here Contact Us